Data Protection Policy
version dated 13/07/2023
Brit Hotel Développement is committed to a policy of personal data protection.
The purpose of this Data Protection Policy is to set out in a concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible format how Brit Hotel Développement collects and processes your personal data and for what purposes.
This personal data protection policy may be subject to change depending on the applicable legal and regulatory context.
- Who are we?
Brit Hotel Développement, whose contact details are listed below, is responsible for the processing of personal data that it collects from visitors and users of the Brit Hotel Développement Group's websites as well as customers of the various hotels in the Brit Hotel network.
Brit Hotel Développement
Address: 22 rue des Landelles, 35135 Chantepie, France
Phone number: 0 825 000 460
Email address: email@example.com
- Principles respected by data processing
- Fair and transparent collection: In the interest of transparency, Brit Hotel Développement makes sure to inform the people concerned of each treatment implemented.
- The purpose principle: When Brit Hotel Développement has to process data, it does so for specific purposes: each data processing implemented has a legitimate, determined and explicit purpose.
- Proportionate data processing: For each treatment implemented, Brit Hotel Développement commits to collect and use only adequate, relevant and limited data that is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- What data are collected, for what purpose, and how long are they kept?
Brit Hotel Développement processes the following data in its legitimate interest to manage its activities and provide the requested services.
Brit Hotel Développement may collect and process some or all of the data described below:
Why are we processing your personal data?
What data do we collect?
How long do we keep your data?
For the management of:
- the reservation of a hotel room
- your customer and loyalty account
For statistical purposes
Your identification data such as: civility, surname, first name, email address, your country, postal address, your mobile and / or landline number.
The data related to your stay: dates, number of nights, destination, presence of an adult / child.
Duration of contractual relations, increased by 3 years, if consent, for animation and prospecting purposes
As a guarantee, when you book a room online
The data relating to your credit card
Up to one month and one day after the departure date of a stay. Duration of the transaction plus the withdrawal periods, if applicable.
For the use of our mobile application
Your geolocation data, technical data about your device and its operating system.
6 months from the date of the concerned connection if activation of the geolocation.
For the administration of our websites and for statistical purposes
Data related to your terminal and your connection, including: IP address, internet connection, type of browser, information about the terminal used
6 months from the date of the concerned connection if acceptance of cookies.
For your subscription to our email and SMS communications via the registration forms on the sites
Your email address, civility, surname, first name, email address, postal code, country
Until unsubscription or opposition on your part
When you want to contact us via a form or by phone, or when you want to leave a review
Your identification data such as: last name, first name, email address, subject of your message
3 years from last contact with Brit Hotel
For the processing of applications
Your identification data: last name, first name, email address, phone number
2 years after the last contact with the candidate
Brit Hotel Développement does not process personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, either the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, or data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
When the data are mandatory, the collection forms will indicate this with an asterisk. In the absence of communication of this information, your request can not be examined or its analysis will be delayed.
Brit Hotel Développement ensures that the data are kept in a form that allows the identification of the persons concerned only for a period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed and in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
- Recipients of your data
The personal data processed is intended for the authorized services of Brit Hotel Développement and its partners and subcontracted service providers.
- Security of your data
Brit Hotel Développement attaches particular importance to the security of personal data.
Brit Hotel Développement has implemented measures that are useful, physical, logical, administrative or organizational, adapted to the degree of sensitivity of personal data, in order to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data and to protect them against any malicious intrusion, any loss, alteration or disclosure to unauthorized third parties.
When using a service provider, Brit Hotel Développement only sends personal data to it after having imposed compliance with these security principles.
Brit Hotel Développement conducts regular audits of its own services to verify the proper operational application of the data security rules.
- Your rights regarding your personal data
Under the French Data Protection Act, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation, and in the cases provided for by law and regulation, you have the following rights on your data:
- The right to the rectification of your data: You can ask us that your personal data are, as the case may be, corrected, completed if they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date.
- The right to erase your data,
- The right to limit the processing of your data,
- The right to oppose data processing,
- The right to portability of your data,
- The right to withdraw your consent,
- The right to lodge an appeal with the CNIL (3 Place de Fontenoy 75007 Paris) in France without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
- The right to define post-mortem directives concerning your personal data.
- How to exercise your rights
All the rights listed above may be exercised at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the Claims Department at 22 rue des Landelles, 35135 Chantepie, France.
In the exercise of your rights, you must prove your identity by any means. If in doubt about your identity, Brit Hotel Développement may request additional information that appears necessary, including a photocopy of an identification card bearing your signature.
All the rights listed above can be exercised via the form below or at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by sending a letter to the Complaints Department, at the following address: 22 rue des Landelles, 35135 Chantepie, France.
Exercer vos droits sur vos données personnelles